Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rob Bennett Saves the Day

Erieites are the greatest, folks!

I'm moving into a new office on Friday....and in planning the decorations it occurred to me that I could show off my beloved Erie. I searched the Web and found a FABULOUS site for photographs and prints - www.lakeshore-landscapes.com. Rob Bennett offers beautiful photographs of and around the Erie area. Check it out! Even if you're not interested in the city, or have never been there, you'll find beautiful shots that you can use for your home or office.

Rob is wonderful. I contacted him and explained my desire to get the prints to hang in time for visitors that will be here on Monday. I've told them so much about my hometown...they think I'm just "crazy for Erie"! Now, I'll have the proof. Anyway, not only did Rob respond immediately, he figured out how to make it happen, even taking his lunch hour to get the prints to the post office. Did I mention that he did all this without payment up front? He's trusting me to get a check in the mail (Rob, if you're reading - I mailed it this evening!).

Rob represents the spirit of Erie -- can-do attitude, generous, giving, neighborly.

See for yourself; go to www.lakeshore-landscapes.com!

2 comments:

Dennis Weed said...

Nice story. Kudos to Rob.

Lovely's Page said...

Thank you so much Wendy. Even if we did not meet yet i think you are a nice person. God Bless You.