Saturday, October 18, 2008

10-18-08 Wanderings

I'm an Independent, but usually by this time in the political process the decision is clear to me. Is one truly a boy-wonder or is he perhaps a false prophet? Is the other one really able to break through party lines or would the government be the immovable force as always?

Is it really a done deal or is the media steering as usual? What are you really going to do in November?

Overhead a conversation between Holly and Kevin .." I don't usually think of Randy and whimsical in the same sentence".

How can my daughter be so much like my husband? Love to hear the interchange between the two.

I really want to get the house fixed up.....someday is always another day away....

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the leaves are morphing into the color pallette of the great artist.

1 comment:

Huggy Bear said...

That's a good thing to have your daughter like your husband. I'm sure he's kind and loving full of mischief and laughter.