Thursday, October 16, 2008

10-16-08 Celebration


Kyle received an "A" in his Organizational Communication mid-term exam. Fabulous! He also has an "A" in Spanish....waiting to hear about the other classes but expect more of the same.

Celebrate good times, come on! We're going out to dinner tomorrow en familia.

All's quiet at our house tonight. Kevin's in Dallas, currently at the Dallas stadium; certainly he's playing the dual roles of quarterback and receiver in make-believe land.

Holly and Kyle are both home.....went through the candy bag and worked together - peacefully - in distributing the cache. Can it be true? Is my work as a mother done? They're now able to co-habitate in tandem! I feel goooooood!

Sad news for my Frosty girl. She's now profoundly deaf. I'm hoping it's a short-term freakish reaction to her ear drops and she'll return to normal soon. She's so vulnerable right now.

Screen door is open and I can hear the frogs singing. Ah, smell that wood burning from the neighbor behind the trees. Crickets chirping, too. Indian summer is the stuff of which literary writers are drawn to. Wish I had that talent. I think my talent is appreciation.

No comments: