Saturday, August 22, 2009

We enjoyed a girls trip to Seattle, WA last month - my sister, daughter and I. There was the usual parasailing, kayaking, sight-seeing, and lots of walking. Along with the wonderful bonding and sharing.

While there, I also found my passion - sailing! My dream now is to move back to Erie, PA and own a 29' Hinckley sailboat. Ah, now that would be heaven....my husband and I sailing on Lake Erie.

After all my travels, I'm still convinced Erie, PA is the best of the best. An undiscovered, gem. A hidden jewel. The best-kept secret of the northeast.

1 comment:

Huggy Bear said...

Now that the Holidays are upon us I had hoped that you were still blogging. I don't know why your voice is silent and I only hope it's because you can't find or make the time and not because of something more unfortunate. I return to your blog time and time again in the hope that I can continue to see the world through your eyes. Your words have a freshness and childlike enthusiasm wrapped in a sincere honesty which I find uplifting. The perspective you bring to your wanderings and musings are filled with goodness, hope, and fun, rare qualities not found in most blogs these days.

I don't know where you have gone but I do hope you can find your way back. Try to remember why you first started Wendy's Warehouse. Rediscover the excitement and anxiety over what you where doing. Try to feel the comfort and sense of accomplishment in giving birth to your first web site. Think of your readers. Imagine an author who brings you to a certain place and time with a story that has no ending. Wendy, come back to the warehouse, find home in your heart, thoughts and words. Continue writing about your life and finish what you started.