Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Search for Huggy


It was insidious. The time thieves crept in on cat-like feet, quietly and sneakily taking away first hours, then weeks, until ultimately months passed without a blog entry. Work, volunteer work, taking care of my elderly mother-in-law who now resides with us, and taking care of my "hospice pup" took me away from Wendy's Warehouse.

Whoever (s)he is, Huggy has called me back to this secret pleasure of mine -- the blog! My daughter and her boyfriend read Huggy's comments and told me I HAD to get back to my blogging. We're so impressed with Huggy's eloquence; it almost intimidates me because I can't write half as well. But, this is about musings and wanderings, not about professional storytelling....so, I guess I'm back!

Who is this magical motivator? My daughter's on the case -- trying to uncover more information about who this person is. How do we find Huggy's blog? We'd all like to read more from this sumptuous stringer of words.

Thank you, Huggy, for rallying me back. More to come. . .

1 comment:

Tina said...

Did you know you look just like the girl Wendy Huggy that went missing in 1982 she would be about 46 now. Are you related at all?